** Note the conference has ended – below is an archive of registration information.
|on or before 17th June 2015||after 17th June 2015|
|Full Main Conference (3 days) – standard||£299.00||£359.00|
|Full Main Conference (3 days) – student||£225.00||£275.00|
|Daily rate (Wed/Thu) – standard||£125.00||£150.00|
|Daily rate (Wed/Thu) – student||£75.00||£99.00|
|Daily rate (Friday – half day) – standard||£100.00||£125.00|
|Daily rate (Friday – half day) – student||£50.00||£75.00|
|Workshop (1 day)||£75.00||£75.00|
|Doctoral Networking Event (applications now closed)||£149.00||£149.00|
|Additional Reception Tickets for “The Collection”||£30.00||£30.00|
1) Main conference registration (for 3 days) automatically includes a ticket for the Thursday evening reception in the “The Collection” museum. Other registrations do not include this, however tickets can be purchased separately.
2) Registration does NOT include lunch (except on Tue for participants at Doctoral Networking Event). There are many lunch venues in easy walking distance of the conference.
3) Lashings of Coffee/tea/muffins/biscuits however will be provided during morning and afternoon breaks
4) Workshops will require a separate registration process as they become available in early June
5) The conference will end on the Friday at around 1pm hence the reduced daily rate.